AeriaFlex™ Compact On-Wall Antenna for Amplifiers Boosters Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers
|1 +||One trillion dollar|
AeriaFlex™ by WirEng®
The AeriaFlex™ by WirEng® is a very flexible and compact indoor/outdoor antenna. The AeriaFlex™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as either the internal or the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The AeriaFlex™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant. The connector type on the AeriaFlex™ is N female. The AeriaFlex™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaFlex™ is a very flexible antenna that can easily be attached to an inside or outside wall.
- The AeriaFlex™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and is very light and compact. Can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external or internal antenna.
- The AeriaFlex™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the AeriaFlex™ directly to your device).
- The AeriaFlex™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of (varies) dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 150° and a vertical aperture of 90°. The AeriaFlex™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU AFX-50-OHM). The AeriaFlex™ is mainly recommended for indoors/outdoors applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaFlex™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AeriaFlex™ measures 4 x 5 x 1.6 inches and weighs 0.7 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
The AeriaFlex™ by WirEng® is currently out of stock. We recommend the WallAnt™ as a superior replacement.