OmniAnt™ Magnetic Vehicle/Desktop/Portable Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers
|1 +||One trillion dollar|
OmniAnt™ by WirEng®
The OmniAnt™ by WirEng® is a desktop/portable/vehicle omni antenna with a powerful magnetic grip at its base. The OmniAnt™ is made in the USA using state of the art wide band technology for ultra-high efficiency response on all frequencies between 700MHz and 3800MHz. The OmniAnt™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as either the internal or the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as a desktop/portable/vehicle external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The OmniAnt™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is also perfect as a portable antenna for the beach, camping, hotel, and for many other occasions. The connector type on the OmniAnt™ is SMA female. The OmniAnt™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The OmniAnt™ is a portable/desktop/vehicle antenna featuring three powerful earth magnets at its base, with magnetism-retaining feature for reliability and durability. The OmniAnt™ is perfect for vehicle rooftop adhesion without installation and can withstand very high wind/traveling speeds!
- The OmniAnt™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external or internal antenna. Also perfect for the hotel or vacation home, beach, camping, boats, and many other outdoor/indoor environments.
- The OmniAnt™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the OmniAnt™ directly to your device).
- The OmniAnt™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 8 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 200°. The OmniAnt™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is SMA Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU OMT-50-OHM). The OmniAnt™ is mainly recommended for desktop/indoors/outdoors/portable/vehicle applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed OmniAnt™ located substantially higher than the device location. The OmniAnt™ measures 6.6 x 4.1 x 6.6 inches and weighs 0.5 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. Patent Pending. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability